Saturday, March 1, 2008

Has Your Copyright Been Violated

As mentioned in my previous post about my friends Article being posted to a blog site without the benefit of her resources being listed I have an update.

The owner of the blog that posted her copyright material has responded and provided a link back to her site, however he still has violated her copyright my changing her resource information from what was posted with her article.

I also noted in the last article on this subject that I would post names of other authors who possible were having their copyrights violated. I will update this post as I have time because this site is very large with many months of posts.

I'll give the title of the article and the author's name. If you are the author, or know the author have them Google their name and article title and go through the list to see if your copyright has been violated.

To the List:
February Articles
Myths And Misconceptions About Job Hunting by Tony Jacowski
Brainstorm Your Way To A New Career by Jacqui Mitchell
Dealing With Gaps In Employment by Tony Jacowski
Dealing with Job Loss - Stay Connected by Lisa McGrimmon
Resume Cover Letters - Turn The Toughest Job Hunting Chore Into A Powerful Assetrew by John Groth
Job Search Secret - Sending a Thank You Letter When You Don’t Get the Job by Jane Trevaskis
Building the Executive Resume by Abby M. Locke
Moving on after layoff not easy, but plan is essential by Amy Lindgren
Creative Job Hunting - How To Access The Hidden Job Market by Jacqui Mitchell
Top Tips For Incorporating Your Personal Brand In Your Job Search by Michelle Dumas

No comments: